Recent Purchases

Thursday 15 July 2010

I had a half day at uni earlier this week, so I decided to do some exercise by walking around the Bullring. Obviously, you can't walk around a shopping centre without going into the shops and buying things!

Miss Selfridge

Studded clutch - £15.00 (Well, £13.50 with student discount) - I bought a clutch like this from Topshop for £45 a while back, but returned it because I didn't think it was really worth the price. When I saw this in the Miss Selfridge sale for only £15, I immediately snapped it up. I love how huge it is and I think it's cool that there is an assortment of different studs on it.

MujiNotebook - 60p - I like having a little notebook to carry around in my bag and I thought this was ideal. It was so cheap (I don't know if you agree, but nowadays it's hard to find things for less than £1!) and I love that it will fit easily into any size of bag.

Boots
Barry M Nail Polish 3 In 1 Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener - £2.95 [2 for £5]
Barry M Nail Polish in 308 (Berry Ice Cream) - £2.95 [2 for £5]
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight - £5.99
Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Apple Blossom - £1.99 [I managed to break this within a few hours of buying this... What a doofus! After attempting to 'stick' it back together and failing, I decided to just melt it completely using Sabrina's method. You can see my end result in the photo above]
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask - £3.59 [2 for £5]
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash - £4.49 [2 for £5]
Expert Build Up Removal Shampoo - £2.99

What have you bought recently?

xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment