In Style Magazine

Monday 2 August 2010

I popped into the local Co-op today to buy some bread (My life is so glamourous!) and as I was perusing the aisles, I spied that there was a free Body Shop Lip and Cheek stain, worth £9.50, with the September issue of In Style magazine. There are two colours to select from: Bronze Glimmer and Rose Pink - I chose the latter, because I thought that this colour would be more versatile and it kind of reminded me of the colour of Benefit's Benetint.

In Style Magazine: September

Doe foot applicator

Swatch:
With flash - Left: Slightly blended, Right: Unblended

Have any of you picked up a copy of this month's In Style magazine? Or have any of you ever tried the Body Shop's Lip and Cheek stain before?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get my hands on one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Renay - Do you not have the Body Shop where you live? Could you ask someone to get the mag for you or something? I hope you manage to get one sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete