Review: Neal's Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture

Tuesday 8 May 2012


This was one of my April Favourites, but I thought I'd do a slightly more in depth review of it as I love it!

It's quite a thick moisturiser, so a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my combination skin feeling greasy and has never broken me out. It sinks in quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised. Along with the other products in my skincare routine, it has really helped my dehydrated skin due to the hyaluronic acid and rose extract. I found that it is great for use day and night. With twice daily use, the 45ml tube has lasted me around 2 months and I am unfortunately nearing the end of the tube now.

It smells of roses, which is lovely. The scent is particularly overpowering and doesn't linger. Some people may think it's a slightly granny scent, but I really love the scent.

Running along the bottom of the packaging, it says that the product has no mineral oils, no synthetic fragrances or colours, no parabens, no silicones, no phthalates - Which is great for people with sensitive skin or people who want to avoid chemicals like mineral oils, etc.

Have you ever tried this product? Do you like the smell of roses?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment