7 Things About Me Tag

Wednesday 1 September 2010

I've been very slowly catching up on all the blog posts I missed while I was on holiday... Yes, I'm very slow! I was looking at Sarah's blog and noticed that she had tagged me in this "7 Things About Me" tag.

Here are the rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Nominate your newly discovered blogs.
  • Let your nominees know about the award.
Firstly, thank you very much Sarah for tagging me in this! :D So, onto 7 things about me:
  1. I am obsessed with handbags. My Balenciaga bag = my baby :)
  2. There is a 17 year age gap between my sister and I.
  3. I am going into my second year at university this month.
  4. I love the theatre/musicals.
  5. I hate feet.
  6. I was born in China, but moved to England when I was 1.
  7. I learnt ballet for 15 years.
I tag: Lily from Lily Lipstick, a blog I discovered yesterday. :)

Thanks again, Sarah. :) xoxo, Joy

2 comments: