Christmas Wishlist

Thursday 13 December 2012

As Christmas is drawing close now, I thought I'd share the things that I have on my Christmas wishlist. There is a mix of things that I have wanted for ages but never got round to buying and things that I've heard good things about and would like to try.


I have heard countless good things about Diptyque candles, but couldn't bear to part with that much money for a candle. This set of mini candles seems like a nice way to be introduced into the world of Diptyque and has three of their most popular scents.

I have wanted a MAC 266 brush for absolutely ages. I tend to use pencil to fill in my eyebrows, but like the natural finish that using eyeshadow can give. This brush seems like the one that everybody on Youtube uses to fill in their brows, so I don't think you can really go wrong there.

My hair has never been voluminous or particularly thick, but recently it's been feeling like it's thinning a little. I've heard lots of good reviews about the Nioxin system and when I had my haircut a few weeks ago, the hairdresser also mentioned it, so I thought this Nioxin set would be good to try.

MAC makeup is always on my wishlist. Recently I have been wanting to try their Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, as it looks like such a pretty highlight which would be lovely for dull skin days during the winter and their lipstick in Rebel, which my friend was wearing when I had dinner with a few friends recently and it looked like a lovely pinky-purple currant colour, perfect for these wintery months.

After Corrie did a review and a 'How I style my hair' video on Youtube with these Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers, I thought that they would be perfect for my fine and flat hair. I'm not brilliant at doing my hair, but they seem so easy to use and give a fantastic result.

Every time I go into House of Fraser or Selfridges, I always stop by the Laura Mercier counter and take a sniff at their bath products. I'm not fussy about my body moisturisers and tend to buy anything that's on offer, but I absolutely love the Creme de pistache scent and would love to try this luxurious Creme de pistache souffle body creme.

Lastly, I have been wanting to buy this Skin79 BB Cream, which I have wanted since I reviewed it here. It's a perfect, easy day-to-day base product and is really affordable.

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

Thanks for reading. xoxo, Joy

(Image credit: Google, Diptyque, MAC Cosmetics and House of Fraser)

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I hope you get all that you want :)
    I love the MAC Rebel lipstick too...it's gorgeous! I just picked up Media which is a pretty wine color :) I've been wanting Dark Side for the longest time but all my MAC counters are constantly sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do too! Ooh, I just googled Media and it's gorgeous! It has been added to my wishlist now too! Hehe x

      Delete