Review: Origins Out of Trouble Mask

Monday 10 December 2012




I bought this Origins mask on a whim back in the summer, as my skin was going crazy and breaking out like mad. I try to use this once or twice as week and more often if my skin is feeling greasy, spotty or particularly lacklustre. As with all the Origins products I've tried, I have not been disappointed with this.

It has a very strong camphor smell, which I think is down to each individual whether they like it or not. This mask will last for ages, as a little bit goes a long way. If you choose to apply a thick layer, I find it almost feels a little cold on the skin. Imagine the kind of breath you take when it's really cold outside and you almost suck in through your teeth - It feels a bit like that... (I hope you know what I'm talking about!). The mask applies white and dries on the skin, but doesn't go hard like a clay mask and doesn't feel uncomfortable on the skin. I tend to leave this on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with a muslin cloth. It's easy to rinse off and after use, my skin feels fresh and soft. Initially I don't find much change to any of the blemishes on my skin, but I feel like the blemishes do clear up a little overnight (I tend to use the mask in the evening) and my skin looks a lot clearer the next day. I also like to put this localised over any big whopping spots to try to dry them out overnight and it works a treat at helping to minimise them.

Have you ever tried this mask?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment