I Just Got NAKED

Friday 3 September 2010

I normally don't get into all the hype surrounding the Urban Decay palettes, but when I saw the Naked Palette, I instantly fell in love. I'm a major neutrals lover, so I knew I had to have it!


I was in Birmingham yesterday and popped along to House of Fraser in the hope of picking up a palette... No such luck - They didn't even have an UD counter!! A little later, I was strolling through the Bullring and decided to ask in Debenhams when they would be getting it in... But lo and behold, there the stand was in all it's Naked glory! The sales assistant asked me if I wanted to see it, I just replied with a polite, "No thanks, I'd just like to buy it" and quite literally ran to the till points. There were quite a lot there when I was there, so if you want a Naked palette and are in/around Birmingham, I would highly suggest a trip to Debenhams!

Ok, so after all that (pointless) waffle, here's a picture of the palette. I decided not to put tonnes of photos in this post or do swatches, because I'm sure you've all probably seen them a million times. However, if you do want to see more in depth photos and/or swatches, just let me know in the comments.


For £27.00, you get 12x 1.3g eyeshadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Dark Horse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal, a double ended 24/7 eye pencil in Zero and Whiskey and a 3.7ml bottle of Primer Potion.

I tested the colours on my hand when I got home yesterday and the eyeshadows are so soft and pigmented. The colours are all absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to start playing around with it properly :) My favourite colours so far are Sin, Half Baked, Smog, Toasted and Creep, although I'm sure that'll change once I start using it more.

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. The more I read about this, the more I want it! I love neutrals too and this is such good value for so many gorgeous shadows. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lily - Aha, you should definitely get the palette! I would say the pros definitely weigh out the cons for this palette, but I'm biased! :)

    ReplyDelete