Music Tag

Tuesday 14 September 2010

I recently saw this meme on Livejournal and decided to do it, so I just thought I'd share it here too.

The rules:
  • Open your preferred music player.
  • Fill out the answers.
  • Tag 5 people to do this.

How many songs total:
2327
How many hours or days of music: 5.8 days
Most recently played: "Nothin' On You" by B.o.b ft. Bruno Mars (I LOVE THIS SONG ♥)
Most played: "Coney Island" by The Plastiscines
Most recently added: "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris

Sort by song title:
First song: "A-Punk" by Vampire Weekend
Last song: "-" by Snow Patrol

Sort by time:
Shortest song: "Twentieth Century Fox Fanfare" by Kimya Dawson & Mateo Messina (0:20)
Longest song: "Your Fractured Life" by Air Traffic (22:55!)

Sort by album:
First album: "About Love" by The Plastiscines
Last album: "3 Words" by Cheryl Cole

First song that comes up on shuffle: "Defying Gravity" from Wicked, the Musical ♥

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death: 17
Life: 73
Love: 173
Hate: 10
You: 338
Sex: 7

I tag anyone that wants to do this to do it :) Feel free to leave me a link to your post, if you do do it! xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower here!
    I love musical tags!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Catanya - Hi Catanya :) Thanks for following! Oh good to hear, I like music tags too.

    ReplyDelete