NOTD: Shade 11

Saturday 22 January 2011

2 coats of 2true nail polish in 'Shade 11'

This colour is quite deceiving and super pretty. It looks lilac in the bottle, but on the nails it looks lilac in some lights and almost silvery in others.

I found the application really easy. The formula was great to work with and dried quickly. I didn't put a topcoat on, but it had good lasting power. I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice this polish was, especially for the price! In Superdrug, the 2true range is permanently on offer for 3 for £5. I would definitely recommend taking a look at this range next time you're in Superdrug! :)

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour. Your nails look so neat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lily - It was surprisingly pretty. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it tbh. Haha, thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete