Favourite Lip Combination of the Moment

Sunday 8 May 2011

I just thought I'd share my favourite lip combination of the moment with you all. Since the weather is starting to warm up and summer is almost nigh, it's the trend to wear bright lipsticks. I've been wanting to wear some bright lipsticks, but alas I've been scared! So I settled for a happy medium, where my lips are brighter than usual but not as bright as the trends.


Left: MAC lipstick in To Swoon For, Right: ELF Plumping Lip Glaze in Oasis

Left: Oasis, Right: To Swoon For

The combination looks a little brighter and darker in real life.

What are you favourite lip combinations at the moment?

xoxo, Joy

5 comments:

  1. Great combination :)
    May have to try those out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very beautiful on your lips - bright and fresh :)

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous combination - bright but still natural looking. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JustLikeJasper - Thanks :) I'd love to know what you think. xx

    @El - Thank you, lovely xx

    @Lily - Thank you! xx

    @Kirsty - Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete