Wardrobe Envy: Frankie Sandford

Monday 23 May 2011


All images are from tfs
I love Frankie's style and how she mixes high street (cough, that lovely red Zara dress) with beautiful designer bags and shoes. I love how her accessories aren't 'fussy' and that she keeps it nice and simple. There seems to be a trend in Frankie's casual wardrobe in that she wears jeans/denim a lot. This makes me want to break out of my leggings rut and wear jeans more! She always pairs them with cute shoes, a gorge bag and a mix of tops and jackets.

Who are your style crushes? Keep an eye out for more of mine! You can see more of my style crushes here.

xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. ooh shes beautiful!! and love her style <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Augustalolita - Yeah, she's super pretty. I love her style too, I wish I had her wardrobe!! xx

    ReplyDelete