Review: Rimmel Lash Accelerator

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Left: Naked lashes, Right: Curled and 1 coat of Lash Accelerator

I really like this mascara. It's great for lengthening, but does not thicken a great deal. This mascara can be layered up, which adds to the volume or it can be paired with a volumising mascara, which looks amazing. It especially looks lovely when the lashes are curled.

The brush is quite unique. I like how it widens in the middle and tapers at the end, as I find it catches every single lash. The tapered end is great for getting right into the corner of the eye.

The formula of this mascara is quite wet, without being too wet, so it allows you to do a tonne of layers and it doesn't go clumpy. I've never found this mascara to smudge on me, which is great! I've had this for a while and I'm glad to say, it hasn't dried out yet.

I will definitely repurchase this mascara. It's a perfect lengthening mascara, which works well by itself or paired with another one.

Have you ever tried this mascara?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment