DIY Scrabble Ring

Sunday 8 January 2012

I spent ages looking for a 'J' scrabble ring last year, as they were always sold out. When I finally found one on eBay, I'm sure a 'HALLELUJAH!' rang from the heavens! During the summer, I went to a few car boot sales with my mum and at one of them, there was someone selling a scrabble board game for £2. I snapped it up and decided that I would try my hand at some DIY. I recently made some scrabble rings for my friends as stocking fillers and thought I'd share how I made them.

I apologise in advance for the cringey introduction!!


One of my new year's resolutions is to find a hobby and I've recently become interested in doing more craft. I recently came across this site - Cut Out + Keep - and omgosh! It's amazing. It's full of DIY tutorials, recipes, etc. and I'm currently compiling a list of things I want to make and things I need to buy, so I'm quite excited! Do you like making things? Do you have any tips for a beginner?

Thank you for watching. xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. I love making stuff, and I'm trying to make more jewellery this year so thank you so so much for the tutorial and link to the website! It looks so amazing!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pip - That's ok! I really want to try to make more jewellery too. That website is seriously amazing! I am addicted to it, hehe xx

    @GlamorousGirl - Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete