Free Liz Earle

Wednesday 18 April 2012


Just a quick heads up everyone in the UK! 'Red' Magazine is giving away a free 30ml Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and muslin cloth with the May issue! The magazine costs £3.90, which I think is pretty dear for a magazine, but the 30ml tube usually costs £5.50 so you're saving £1.60 :)

The little 30ml tube is great if you need to restock up on your favourite cleanser, great for travel and/or is great if you're interested in trying it but don't want to commit to a larger size! I personally love this cleanser and this magazine freebie has come at a perfect time as my current tube is on its way out! Check out my Cleanse and Polish review here!

Has anyone else picked up a copy? I've bought two!

xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I think I might have a look and see if they have this in my local newsagents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you managed to get a hold of a copy :) xx

      Delete