Review: Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Renewal Mask

Wednesday 16 January 2013



I've recently been going a little mask mad. I have been loving using the Origins Out of Trouble Mask, but I fancied a change and picked this one up from Superdrug back in November for an introductory price of £2.49, because I thought it sounded a little like the REN Glycolactic Mask, which everyone raves about and I want to try.

This mask has a gel like consistency, which doesn't really dry as after 10 minutes or so, it still feels tacky on the skin. It doesn't really have a scent, which I was a little disappointed about, as it contains fruit acids, kiwi fruit extract, mulberry fruit extract, so I thought it would smell nice and fruity, or something along the lines of Origins Drink Up Intensive Face Mask. After washing the mask off, my skin looks no different but it felt incredibly soft. I tend to use this sporadically when I feel my skin needs a boost, so I can't comment on whether it has helped even out my skin tone. I think that it would need to be used regularly, e.g. 1-2x a week, to see a difference.

What are your favourite face masks?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment