PinTest #1

Saturday 19 January 2013

I am addicted to Pinterest. There's no secret about that. There are lots of tips and tricks using household products on Pinterest, which I always pin to my 'Useful Tips and Tricks' board and thought that I would give some of them a go to see whether or not they actually worked.


These are a few of the pins from Pinterest regarding putting Vicks Vapor Rub on the feet to stop coughing. My little sister has recently had a cold/cough and has spent the past few nights coughing throughout the night. For the past few nights before my sister went to sleep, I massaged a pea size amount of Vicks onto the soles of her feet and popped a pair of socks on top. It didn't work as well as I'd hoped. My sister stopped coughing for about 1 hour, but the effects didn't last long. I had a look online and it seems that it has worked for many other people. As there are no proper instructions, it could be down to trial and error and may need to use more Vicks or spend more time massaging it into the feet?

VERDICT - Did this work? No.

Have you ever used Vicks Vaporub on your feet to stop coughing?

Thanks for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment