Little Black Dress

Monday 28 June 2010

I popped into Urban Outfitters today in a hope of buying an EOS ball lip balm, since I noticed on the website that not only do UO sell these (SQUEE), they are on sale for £2.99!

Unfortunately, the UO in Birmingham didn't have any (I'll definitely be taking a look around the ones in London when I get home!), but I did find a little gem among the sale items.


I've wanted this t-shirt since I first saw it on the UO website ages ago. But at £25, I could never justify spending that much on a t-shirt. Which is why I was so ecstatic when I was riffling through the sale t-shirts and saw this! It cost me £13.49 with student discount (It was £14.99 before student discount), which is still a little steep for a t-shirt. But I decided to take my chance and just buy it, because I knew I'd regret it otherwise. :) Happy days.

Have any of you discovered any amazing finds in the summer sales?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment