Love Suzie

Wednesday 9 June 2010

I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my previous post!!

I follow Love Suzie on Twitter, and when I saw that she was having a May Bank holiday offer (where you save 15% and get free postage), I decided to take advantage of it and buy a necklace which I've had my eye on for a while.

Since it had been the bank holiday weekend, I wasn't expecting it to arrive until the Thursday or Friday, but it arrived on the Wednesday! I was so excited when I saw the envelope, I actually squeed! The box was wrapped up like a little present, with string around it and a little note addressed to me. :) I felt like it was my birthday when I was opening the layers of wrapping! I was so eager to see the necklace that I forgot to take a picture of the lovely packaging. :(

(My camera appears to have made the necklace look more yellow than it actually is.)

The necklace is so pretty! I love Paris, I love 'love' and I love French, so I felt like this necklace really summed me up! It cost me £7.64 (with the discount) - which I think is a good price, since it's a more unique piece than if I'd bought an eiffel tower necklace from Topshop or Miss Selfridge.

Take a look at Love Suzie's site and/or follow her on Twitter! She is having a giveaway when she reaches 250 followers! I highly recommend buying from her, she's really lovely, the service is great and all her jewellery is absolutely gorgeous.

Website - Twitter

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment