Review: Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Oil

Wednesday 2 June 2010


What they say: (From the back of the bottle) Our naturally sourced Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which not only revitalises and protects the skin, it also helps combat the damaging effects of free radicals and shields it against the environment. This light, yet penetrating oil will help skin feeling soft, smooth and young looking.

Price: £2.49

What I think: I love this product, it's pretty much a dupe of The Body Shop's Vitamin E Facial Oil but at a fraction of the price. I've used this since November last year and have only just finished my first bottle, which surprised me, since I apply this so liberally.

My skin felt so soft after the first time I used this and has continued to feel soft for the whole time I've been using this. I think this is mainly designed for older people, but I'm finding it perfect for my skin. Plus I like the smell!

I have combination skin and am prone to acne, however this product has not broken me out at all. I apply this after I cleanse/tone and before moisturiser in the morning and evening. Upon applying it, your face initally looks a oily. But after a short time, it sinks in and you can apply make-up etc.

I will most definitely be repurchasing this when it runs out again. Now that I've found this, I don't think I'll ever be able to go without it!

Have you ever tried any skin oil products or anything from the Superdrug Vitamin E range?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

4 comments:

  1. I love Vitamin E oils. I currently have one from JASON that I love. It's very natural (as oil should be :P) and I also have the vitamin E moisturizer from Body Shop. Glad you like yours, it's highly moisturizing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rainy Days and Lattes - It's nice to see other people that love them too! :)Is the Body Shop moisturiser any good? I might invest in some when I'm finished with my current one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to find that somebody else reviewed this product! - I tried and loved this product (my review is here http://londongirllog.blogspot.com/2012/07/miracle-superdrug-vitamin-e-skin-oil.html) and i'll definitely be trying more products!
    great post
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you love it too! :) I want to try more from their Vitamin E range too x

      Delete