NOTD: Jermyn Street

Sunday 6 February 2011

2 coats of Nails Inc. Nail Polish in 'Jermyn Street'

I got this free with the December issue of Glamour. They're not selling that issue anymore, but I'm pretty sure you can still buy the nail polish online and/or in stores.

The colour is a lovely mushroom colour. I would say that this colour is ideal for the workplace. When I first saw the bottle, I thought it was very similar to Nails Inc 'London', which was free with the Diet Coke promotion earlier this year. They look almost identical in the bottle, but 'Jermyn Street' is darker when applied onto the nails. If you mix 'Jermyn Street' with a little bit of white nail polish, I imagine that you could get something along the lines of 'London'... I might have to give that a try one day. (See my 'London' NOTD here). The formula was generally pretty easy to work with. If you're not careful, it can be a little thick, but it's still easy to work with. With two coats, you get a gorgeous opaque colour with a nice shiny finish.

xoxo, Joy

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is such a pretty color!!

    prettyinthedesert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color kind of reminds me of rimmel's steel grey too! :) i like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm giving you the Verstile Blogger Award! Congratulations!
    Click here for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prettyinthedesert - I quite like it too. It's somewhere along the lines of Chanel Particulaire :) Oh wow, thank you so much for the blog award!! That's so kind of you xx

    @MEOW - Ooh, I didn't realise Rimmel had a similar colour! xx

    ReplyDelete