Versatile Blogger Award

Sunday 20 February 2011

I got a pleasant surprise a week or so back when I was told that the lovely Pretty in the Desert had given me a blog award! Thank you so much!! I would definitely recommend you guys to check out her blog, which is fantastic! :D


The rules for this award are:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
7 things about me:
  1. I'm a really organised person.
  2. I've recently become obsessed with candles. The one I'm currently burning 24/7 is a 'Christmas Cookie' Yankee Candle and I love it. I know Christmas has passed, but I don't care, I'm going to continue burning it!
  3. One of my favourite perfumes is Chanel 'Coco Mademoiselle'.
  4. I got a blackberry recently and am obsessed!
  5. I've recently been going to the gym a few times a week. Earlier this week, I managed to run for 30 minutes on the treadmill. I was so proud of myself, since when I joined in November, I don't think I could even run 5 minutes!
  6. I wish I was good at sport so that I could have joined a sports society at university.
  7. I'm 20 years old and I still get id'd when buying the lottery :/ (You have to be 16 to buy the lottery, lol).
I decided not to tag another blogs, because I did one of these recently (Here) and I follow so many amazing blogs that I wouldn't even know where to begin! I just wanted to say another massive thank you to Pretty in the Desert for giving me this award, I really appreciate it! :D

xoxo, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. i thought I'd already commented on this, but apparently not! hehe
    Blackberrys are awesome, aren't they? Mine just broke and I've been really crazy!! haha
    Good job at the gym! Isn't it just the best when you can see improvements? It's so motivating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @prettyinthedesert - I love my BB now! At first I was sceptical, but now I'm obsessed. Ah no, I hope you get it fixed soon! Thanks, I agree, improvements at the gym are super motivating. xx

    ReplyDelete