NOTD: Blue My Mind

Friday 21 October 2011

2 coats of H&M Nail Polish in 'Blue My Mind'

This polish has rapidly become one of my favourites! It's a gorgeous, bright cornflower blue. Annoyingly, I found this quite difficult to photograph the colour accurately. I always receive lots of compliments when wearing this! :) The formula was a little bit gloopy, but I still found it pretty easy to apply. The first coat was a little streaky, but became a lovely opaque colour with two coats. I find this lasts well on my nails, experiencing few chips and only minor tip wear.

I now have 3 H&M nail polishes and love them all! H&M nail polishes are great quality for a great price. I'm definitely going to pick up some more. Does anyone have any recommendations?

xoxo, Joy

10 comments:

  1. ooh what a lovely bright colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gem, Lily, Sarah and Dina - It's a gorgeous colour! If you guys get any blue nail polish, I would 100% recommend this one :) Thanks for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abby and kfedland - Thanks :) I seriously can't get over how much I love this colour, hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade, so vivid.

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sadie - Thanks :) It's a lovely bright colour, without being too 'in your face' xx

    ReplyDelete