Today's review is on a gift with purchase with an Estee Lauder purchase some time ago. I've decided to do it in a different format to my other reviews, which are usually in long paragraphs and can get a little lengthy. I'd love to know if you prefer short bullet point reviews or longer, paragraphed reviews.
- It is a very gentle product, as it doesn't irritate the skin around the eye at all. This makes it suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- It is oil free, so it doesn't leave the eye area feeling oily.
- It wiped off eyeliner with ease.
- My eyes are pretty sensitive and I have gotten the product into my eyes a few times and it has stung like crazy.
- It doesn't remove mascara very well. I still had remnants on my lashes after use. I found that you have to use quite a lot of pressure to remove the mascara fully. Don't even get me started on how ineffective it was at removing waterproof mascara...
- The bottle top is huge, so loads comes out at each use and there is a lot of wasteage.
I'm glad this was only a GWP, because I would have been disappointed if I had purchased it. I won't be buying a full size bottle, as you can find much better eye make-up removers for less money.
What eye make-up removers would you recommend?
Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy