Review: Elemis Brighten & Resurface Cleansing Duo

Wednesday 10 October 2012



The Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash has fast become one of my favourite cleansers. It's got a creamy consistency, but is not as thick as most traditional cream cleansers. It has a lovely fruity smell and foams slightly on contact with water. I have found that this works a treat with my Clarisonic, as it foams enough to spread it around my face but not too much that it goes up my nose! I thought this would be my saving grace with regards to post acne hyperpigmentation. It has helped to fade the marks faster than if they were left alone, however it isn't a quick fix. My skin always feel soft after use and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out. I have noticed that my skin now looks brighter and more even and I would attribute this change to this cleanser.

The Soothing Apricot Toner is a pleasant toner, but to be honest I don't use it that much as I always forget to use it. It has a very strong apricot smell, which may not be great for people with sensitive skin. The spray is very generous and I find that spraying it onto a cotton pad means less wastage.

Have you ever tried these products?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment