1) Write a list of 5 things you feel "naked" without
2) Tag 5 people
With regards to feeling "naked", I don't mean literally naked!! It's metaphorical and is basically what you can't leave the house without or what you feel like you've lost a limb without. It can be anything from wearing mascara to your phone or ipod to wearing your favourite piece of jewellery.
I feel naked without...
1) Mascara. If necessary I could go out without any base on, but I have have have to wear mascara. Even if I'm just popping to the shop downstairs, I have to put a bit of mascara on my lashes to stop me looking like a potato head!
2) My watch. I feel weird when I don't wear my watch. My wrist feels naked and I always find myself looking to my wrist even when it's not on.
3) A spritz of perfume. I have to spray some perfume on myself before I go out. I hate going out without spraying some. Sometimes I even resort to taking detours via Debenhams or Selfridges, just so I can make sure I've spritzed myself with perfume! I also carry a mini atomiser in my bag. My favourite at the moment is Philosophy's 'Falling in Love'. And as Coco Chanel once said, "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future".
4) My glasses. Even when I wear contacts, my face feels naked without my glasses. Out of habit I always go to push them up, even if they're not there. While most people prefer wearing contacts to glasses, I actually prefer wearing my glasses.
5) Lip products. I have to go out with at least something on my lips, whether it's lip balm, lip gloss of lipstick. At the moment, my lip products of choice are Nivea Milk and Honey lip balm, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream or Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rivage.
I tag: Everyone! If any of you do this, leave me a link in the comments below :) What do you think of this tag?
Sorry this was a rather wordy and picture less post. Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy