The Staples: Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner

Wednesday 1 May 2013


I have repurchased this eyeliner more times than I can remember. It's extremely easy to use and is perfect for eyeliner amateurs and pros alike. The eyeliner is like a pen, so it's easy to hold and the nib can give thick or thin lines (as you can see in the picture above), depending on how thick you want your eyeliner to be. The formula is super opaque and I find this lasts on me all day without smudging. This is also easy to remove with a swipe of Bioderma or a face wipe, so you're not left with a grey 'tattoo' after makeup removal. The eyeliner only costs £2.99 and Collection (I believe Collection 2000 dropped the '2000') is easily accessible to buy in the UK, which is great as you don't have to wait for online deliveries or go to special stores to buy it.

What's your favourite eyeliner?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I'm going to purchase it as I usually get one by Dollywink but it dries out very quickly and is expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Oh, that sucks that it dries out so quick. Although I've heard it's really good though? Hope you like this eyeliner! x

      Delete
    2. Yeh, it was really good until they changed the packaging. Now it just dries out and is pretty rubbish. Maybe I was just unlucky and had a dogey one lol. x

      Delete