NOTD: Bikini So Teeny

Thursday 28 March 2013


2 coats of Essie Bikini So Teeny

I'm late to this bikini party, as this was last year's much raved about nail polish. However, when I saw it for £1.99 on Fragrance Direct, I rapidly snapped it up and painted my nails with it as soon as it arrived. I was really impressed with the formula, as it only needed 2 coats to become fully opaque and dried quickly. The colour is a gorgeous cornflower blue with subtle silver glitters in, which I think I will get a lot of wear out of once Spring finally gets here. The new Essie brushes are also a dream to work with, as they're wide and flat. I experienced a little tip wear after a few days, but nothing too obvious and would probably have been prevented if I'd used a topcoat.

I may be late to the party, but I'm glad I finally got there!

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment