MUA Heaven & Earth Palette

Wednesday 21 December 2011

I picked up this Make Up Academy Heaven & Earth Palette last week from my local Superdrug after months and months of pondering, "Should I, Shouldn't I?". After seeing a tonne of rave reviews on numerous blogs and constantly seeing that it was sold out in Superdrug, you know you're onto a winner so I nipped into Superdrug and bought this without a second thought.


I'm so glad I finally bought it, because the colours are so gorgeous and pigmented! Some of the shades are more pigmented than others and there is a little fallout on application, but you seriously cannot fault this palette. I can't believe this palette only cost £4! My favourites are number 3, 4 and 6 on the top row (going from left to right).

 Above: In natural daylight, Below: With flash

 In natural daylight

With flash

If I was being picky, the only downside of this palette is that all the colours are shimmery. I would have loved some matte shades thrown in, like in the Naked Palette. But that is a minor issue and I love this palette!

Do any of you own this palette? What are your favourite neutral palettes?

Thank you for reading. xoxo, Joy

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty! And what a great palette! So versatile for any occasion. And at a great price! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rainy Days and Lattes - Yeah, it's a great palette for a budget price :) Like a budget Naked Palette ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is going on my to buy list... love the neutral subtle tones of this palette. gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hanushka - I hope you like it when you get it! It's truly a lovely palette :) xx

    ReplyDelete